Each Harbour Capital Advisor client may benefit from a range of financial and advisory services not centered in investment management and planning. Our goal is to meet our clients’ needs, whether by leveraging our team, or through valued strategic partnerships with reputable firms.
Our professional team has decades of experience advising wealthy families. We bring this expertise to the design and implementation of a family governance system encompassing education, strategies and policies to guide the nuclear family. We advise on structure and arrangement of debt, as well as monitor and oversee cash management systems. In addition to advising families as to philanthropic wealth transfer and/or charitable planning strategies, Harbour Capital Advisors provides services to ensure that our clients’ charitable goals and visions are carried out through meaningful community impact.
- Family Governance
- Assistance in drafting a Family Constitution
- Facilitation of multi-generational Family Meetings
- Design and delivery of Financial Education, Training & Mentoring for younger generations
- Asset, Liability and Risk Management:
- Debt advising & arranging, including private aviation analysis
- Liquidity and cash management and reconciliation
- Personal Accounting:
- Facilitate a variety of family office services to minimize our clients’ administrative burden (e.g. bill paying, domestic employee payroll management)
- Foundation Advisory Services:
- Guidance on foundation mission, governance, fiduciary and administrative issues