Families with significant assets turn to Harbour Capital Advisors for sophisticated wealth planning services to meet their complex needs. We adhere to several key guiding principles when moving through the wealth planning process with our clients:
- We listen to our clients and partner with their advisors to create a multi-faceted, highly-customized plan to build and preserve wealth;
- We address key life goals and non-tax-related issues with a tax-efficiency focus and overlay;
- We carefully integrate our understanding of our clients’ values and priorities with our knowledge of tax, legal, and economic issues;
- We offer forward-looking guidance focused on after-tax total return, family cash flow, and income, gift, and estate tax minimization.
Importantly, we work with a limited number of families to ensure that we build deeper, more personal relationships.
Our wealth planning services include:
- Wealth transfer, estate, charitable, business succession, and incapacity planning
- Income tax projections and planning
- Stock option and restricted stock strategies
- Financial and cash flow planning
- Pre-liquidity event, merger and acquisition, and other exit strategy planning
Harbour Capital Advisors follows a methodical, multi-stage wealth planning process. We begin with an extensive phase of information and document gathering, followed by evaluation and analysis. A report outlines the strategies and recommendation of our team and establishes an action plan for their implementation. Thereafter, the team monitors the strategies and proactively recommends modifications or updates to ensure that our clients’ plans are current and optimized.